Hi,

DW Practice is looking for a Perl/PHP Developer to work in St. Louis,
MO. Let me know if you have any one fit for this?

Please send profiles only to subhas...@dwpractice.com for immediate
response.

Position:       Perl/PHP Developer
Location:       St. Louis, MO
Duration:       18 months

Responsibilities (Deliverables):
This person will be expected to be highly proficient in the core
technologies needed and can come up to speed very quickly. They will
be working on system enhancements to our trading system of work and
project related enhancements.

Skills Needed:
Able to communicate and work with many different internal and external
groups.
Software version control using Subversion and ClearCase
Defect and enhancement tracking
Developer testing areas and procedures

JavaScript:
1.      Experience in doing full-applications using Javascript along with
the following:
2.      Object Oriented Javascript development
3.      JQuery/ExtJS or other similar framework experience
4.      Complete understanding of AJAX and asynchronous, event driven
program on the web using Javascript

Front-end languages and technologies: PHP, Javascript, AJAX, CSS,
Prototype, DHTML, XML, JSON, LDAP, SOA, and ADODB.
Batch languages and technologies: Perl, JAVA, log4perl, Oracle Insta-
Client, LWP, DBI, ksh, SSH, MQSeries, and Connect: Direct User
Interface development, testing, and validation using Firefox and
Firebug as well as Internet Explorer

Subhash. L
DW Practice LLC
"A CERTIFIED MBE"
1853 Peeler Rd, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30338-5714|
678-248-2968 extn:216| Fax: 770.234.6160
subhas...@dwpractice.com
www.dwpractice.com