*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!*

Hi,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a BI Data Quality Analyst IV position available at Bellevue, WA. I
have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest
convenience.  My contact information is below.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish Vummidi
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/harishvummidi>

Position: 17926 - EIT-BI Data Quality Analyst IV
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 4 Months

Job Description:
- Complete required analysis deliverable documentation.
- Work with the Business to define requirements that will drive efficiencies
in the business taking into account the entire picture as well as the
details.
- Interviews Business Partner end users to determine and document
requirements for data, reports, analysis, metadata, training, service
levels, data quality, and performance.
- Translates business requirements into system impacts, functional
requirements and functional specifications. Works with data architects and
BI developers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Helps identify and assess potential data sources and executes data source
validation, including writing a validation plan, assisting with or building
scripts, executing the scripts, and communicating results.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes, provide alternatives
both to the application changing and all upstream and downstream systems.
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with
cross-functional resources.
- Ability to conduct peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created.

Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 6-8 years BI analysis experience
- Experience in logical and physical database design and implementation
- Experience using data warehouse or analytic tools for business purposes
- Experience in writing SQL and understanding of ETL Development Tools
- Experience with ad-hoc query development (Crystal Reports, Business
Objects, SAS, or other)
- Experience developing reports using a reporting tool such as Crystal
Reports
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and
system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER
diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event Modeling, State
Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development life
cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge to effectively manage time,
prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables and
delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of
complex applications
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- Experience with Teradata, Informatica, MS SQL, Oracle strongly preferred.
- Experience with Telecom, Prepaid, Mitigations, ETL, Aggregation,
Reporting, Business Objects preferred.

Preferred skills:

Excellent communication skills required, with focus on results, delivery,
and customer satisfaction.

Must have the following:
SQL Server - 3-5 years
Oracle - 3-5 years