I got Shade since version 4 - 5 - 7 and I would not want to ever return to
it.
The english version is always 2 versions behind. Maybe it has changed, but
the software is too stiff for comfort.
Blender UI is still a huge problem, it's better but far behind.
Why not Houdini Side FX, the coplete version is 300$ per year and this is
the best 3D software ever.
The only problem is that it takes a lot of steps for things really simple.
Building a city is simple, building a house is difficult.

Realsoft with a little bit of UI visual change, could be back in the game.
It is simple features that everyone needs at the touch of a button like
stereo 360 VR cameras.
And the new realsoft pricing is a game changer. Realsoft is still the best
modeler Nurbs+SDS.