You may need to share some specific error messages or a build log.

Or, ideally, setup some kind of CI environment that mirrors your
environment and reproduce your failure.  Github has runners that have
support for visual studio 2022 and I believe there are actions to
install vcpkg.  You could create a fork of the arrow repo, add a new
CI job, reproduce the error, and then share the error with the mailing
list.  This will make it a lot easier for others to debug the root
cause and opens up the possibility of later adding that as a regular
nightly job.