Thanks, Will! That's an interesting insight.

Also, fixing the title so it's more easily searchable in the archive 😅

On Dec 18, 2023, at 7:11 PM, Will Jones <will.jones...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dane,

I haven’t benchmarked the Arrow C++ ones, but it might be worth looking into. I recently was benchmarking the Rust object store crate (part of the arrow-rs) codebase and found it was limited in throughput because we were defaulting to HTTP/2 [1]. So you might discover something similar in Arrow C++.

Best,
Will Jones