Hi KB,

There might be some other approaches I'm not aware of; however, I had
some fun with Python's cffi package to generate some (untested)
nanoarrow code based on the struct definitions [1]. If all you need
are the types in Python or some other higher-level language (e.g., to
read one of the CSV or JSON files generated by the tool you linked),
you could generate Python code instead.

I hope that's helpful!

-dewey

[1] https://gist.github.com/paleolimbot/e1667a57f837e4db7e973b9677e33ddb