Hi, I'm tring to find a way to transfer arrow data between Java and Python
without memory copying, disk file writing and socket. As plasma has been
removed I'm looking for a resolution in C data interface.

I went through examples
here(https://arrow.apache.org/docs/python/integration/python_java.html#java-to-python-communication-using-the-c-data-interface)
 in arrow doc, but I can't figure out how can I create schema and data from
Java side then provide it to python.

I was thinking letting python provide a pointer to a writable stream/memory
buffer to Java, or write data into buffer in Java then pass the address to
python. But I don't know whether it's possible or not.

Please let me know your opinions, many thanks!