Hi All,

I am trying to write a basic example of a Java/JDBC code querying from the
Arrow Rust example implementation of the Arrow Flight SQL server (
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/blob/master/arrow-flight/examples/flight_sql_server.rs).
My impression was that based on the interoperability goals of the Arrow
project, these should work together just fine.

It turns out the in my Java code, I can authenticate (getConnection()) fine
against the Rust server. User/password goes in, and a token comes back, but
subsequent calls (executeQuery() for example) don't include the
authorization token at all (it should look like authorization=Bearer
<token>), whereas I expected the token to just propagate to subsequent
calls as it should.

I am using the 15.0.2 flight-sql-jdbc-driver. Any ideas what my issue could
be? Is there any extra setup that we need to do to get JDBC + Basic auth to
work besides supplying user and password parameters?

Thanks,
Istvan Fodor