Compound index in MongoDB is really useful for qiery that involves
filtering/sorting on multiple columns. I was wondering if Cassandra 3.0 is
supposed to implement this feature.

When I read through JIRA, I only found feature like CASSANDRA-6048
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6048>, which allows using
multiple single column indexes in a query by joining predicates. Compound
index is more query driven and is closer to current application-maintained
index table, which may provide better performance than single column index
and can greatly simplify index maintenance during updates than index table.

Any idea?

Ziju