Thank you. I did not express clearly on my question.

I wonder if there is sample code to load any website data to Cassandra?

Say, this webpage http://datatomix.com/?p=84 seems to use Python, tweepy,
to use twitter API to get data in json format and then load data into
Cassandra.

So it seems tweepy is special for twitter API. Is there a code for any
website?
Btw I am not familiar with Python yet. So the answer may not be limited to
Python.

Thanks!