Folks,

I've been scrounging time to work on a knowledge resource for all things
Cassandra ( Cassandra, DSE, Scylla, YugaByte, Elassandra)

I feel like the Cassandra core community still has the most knowledge even
though people are fragmenting into their brands.

Would love to get your feedback on what you guys would want as a go to
resource for Cassandra development, administration, architecture, etc.
resources.

*MVP  1*
https://anant.github.io/awesome-cassandra

*MVP  2*
https://cassandra.netlify.com/

*MVP  3*
https://leaves-search.netlify.com/documents.html#/q=*:*&fq=tags:(cassandra)&fl=*&rows=20&=
  -

Each of these were iterated with feedback from the community, so would love
to get your feedback to make it better.

Up next is to add the RSS feeds from the major Cassandra folks like on
https://cassandra.alteroot.org

Thanks for your feedback in advance.