Hayato,

I agree with what you are addressing as I’ve always thought the big elephant in
the room regarding Cassandra was that you had to use all these other tools,
each of which requires updating, configuring changes, and that too much
attention had to be paid to all those other tools instead of what your trying
to accomplish; when instead if addressed it all could be centralized,
internalized, or something but clearly it was quite doable.

Questions regarding where things are at:

Are you using AxonOps in any of your clients Apache Cassandra production
clusters?

What is the largest Cassandra cluster in which you use it?

Would you recommend NOT using AxonOps on production clusters for now or do you
consider it safe to do so?

What is the largest Cassandra cluster you would recommend using AxonOps on?

Can it handle multi-cloud clusters?

Which clouds does it play nice with?

Is it good for use for on-prem nodes (or cloud only)?

Which versions of Cassandra does it play nice with?

Any rough idea when a download will be available?

Your blog post at https://digitalis.io/blog/apache-cassandra-management-tool/
provides a lot of answers already!  Really very promising!

Thanks,

Kenneth Brotman