I can see the amount of time from last log before counter cache loading
message is very long ,and it also says so in the log.
INFO  [pool-5-thread-1] 2021-04-25 09:56:56,849 AutoSavingCache.java:174 -
Completed loading (2602567 ms; 1277885 keys) CounterCache cache

I didn't have a chance to test with the counter cache disabled yet, we want
to give the system to function properly after a few days of encountering
many other issues.