Hi everyone,

We are a couple of weeks away from Cassandra Summit. People get busy and
forget to register or miss that there is even a summit happening. Let's
make sure everyone who wants to go gets a chance!

 - If you are going, get on the social media of your choice and let
everyone know you'll be there. Use the hashtag #cassandrasmunnit
 - If you aren't going, you can still remind other folks that it's
happening and the talks you think they should check out.

Either way, here is the basic info to include in your post:

*Schedule:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cassandra-summit/program/schedule/
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cassandra-summit/program/schedule/>Register:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cassandra-summit/register/#register-now
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cassandra-summit/register/#register-now>Discount
code: 23CS20*

*One more thing! If you are going and reading this, reply to this email
with a "Going!" or "See you there!" I would love to see who will be there
in two weeks. *

*Patrick*