or replies to the list are distributed to all subscribers of the list. As the project is volunteer-run, others are
not able to take this action on behalf of subscribers. For more details on managing mailing list subscriptions,
see: https://cassandra.apache.org/_/community.html Thanks, – Scott On Jan 31, 2024, at 9:38 AM, Matt F
user@cassandra.apache.org > wrote: Hi Bowen, My bad, Thank you for pointing this out, I will try the Cassandra
Tuesday, January 30, 2024 9:02 PM To: user@cassandra.apache.org < user@cassandra.apache.org > Cc: Bowen Song
< bo...@bso.ng > Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Tests failing for ppc64le architecture. Hi Sunidhi, In case you
haven't noticed, this is the Cassandra user mailing list, not the dev mailing list. Most people in this mailing
list have never attempted to built Cassandra from the source code. IMHO you should try the Cassandra dev Hi
Sunidhi, In case you haven't noticed, this is the Cassandra user mailing list, not the dev mailing list. Most
people in this mailing list have never attempted to built Cassandra from the source code. IMHO you should try the
Cassandra dev mailing list for this type of things. Cheers, Bowen On 30/01/2024 13:00, Sunidhi Gaonkar via user
wrote: Hi team, any thoughts on this? Thank you and Regards, Sunidhi Gaonkar. From: Sunidhi Gaonkar Sent: Thursday,
January 11, 2024 7:19 PM To: user@cassandra.apache.org <user@cassandra.apache.org> Subject: Tests failing for
ppc64le architecture. Hi Team, I am working on validating Cassandra on ppc64le architecture, I have followed the
following steps to build Cassandra from source: 1. Install java-17, python3.7, ant, cmake,ninja. 2. Build
netty-tcnative and transport-native-epoll from source since jars are not available for ppc64le. 3. Clone Cassandra
repository, checked out to cassandra-5.0-beta1. 4. Command used to build: ant 5. Command used to test: ant test 5
tests mentioned below are failing: FullQueryLoggerTest SSTableReaderTest FileTest
SystemPropertiesBasedFileSystemOwnershipCheckTest YamlBasedFileSystemOwnershipCheckTest I have observed same tests
failing on x86 architecture. Please find attached the logs for the failing tests below. Additionals details: OS:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6 Any suggestions and pointers regarding the same will be helpful. Thank you and
Regards, Sunidhi Gaonkar.