Hi Bowen

which is a well documented anti-pattern.

Can you please explain more on this, I'm not aware of it. It will be
helpful to make decisions.
Please find the below table schema

*Table schema*
TopicName - text
Partition - int
MessageUUID - text
Actual data - text
OccurredTime - Timestamp
Status - boolean

We are planning to read the table with the topic name and the status is
not true. And produce those to the respective topic when Kafka is live.

Thanks and regards,
Gowtham S