Hey Jon,

It's awesome to see that you're reviving both these projects!

I was eager to get my hands on an updated version of tlp-cluster with up to
date AMIs 🎉
tlp-stress is by far the best Cassandra stress tool I've worked with, and I
recommend everyone to test easy-cass-stress and build additional workload
types.

Looking forward to testing these new forks.

Alex