Hi Bowen,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I used the wrong term there, there it is a maintenance window rather than
an outage. This is a key system and the vital nature of it means that the
customer is rightly very risk adverse, so we will only even get permission to
upgrade one DC per night via a rolling upgrade, meaning this will always be
over more than a week.

So we can’t shorten the time the cluster is in mixed mode, but I am concerned
about having a schema mismatch for this long time. Should I be concerned, or
have others upgraded in a similar way?

Thanks

Paul