Is it possible to set state backend as RocksDB without asking it to checkpoint?

We are trying to do application level checkpointing (since it gives us better
flexibility to upgrade our flink pipeline and also restore state in a
application specific upgrade friendly way). So we don’t really need rocksDB to
do any checkpointing. Moreover, we also observed that there is 20s stall every
hour that seems to correlate with rocksDB wanting to checkpoint.

Will the following work (effectively disable checkpointing)?
new RocksDBStateBackend("file:///dev/null")

Or is there a better way?

-Abhishek-