Hi,
what Ufuk said is valid. In addition, you can make your function a
RichFunction and load the static data in the open() method.

In the future, you might be able to handle this use case with a feature
called side inputs that we're currently working on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hIgxi2Zchww_5fWUHLoYiXwSBXjv-M5eOv-MKQYN3m4/edit

Best,
Aljoscha