Hi,

Kafka 0.11 connector depends on some API changes for Flink 1.4, so without
rebasing the code and solving some small issues it is not possible to use it
for 1.3.x.

We are about to finalizing the timeframe for 1.4 release, it would be great if
you could come back with this question after the weekend.

If you do not need exactly-once Kafka producer that will come with Kafka 0.11
connector, you should be able to use 0.10 connector to read (exactly-once) and
write (at-least-once) to Kafka 0.11.

Piotrek