Hi

I was trying to emulate tumbling window in event time space. Here is the link
to my code.
I am using the process function to do the custom processing which I want to do
within every window. I am having an issue of how to emit results at the end of
every window since my watermark only gets emitted at every incoming event
(incoming event will mostly not intersect with the end time of any window).
Seems like I need to add a trigger somewhere which fires at the end of every
window. Could any one here help me? Sorry, if I am not clear in anything. I am
quite new to Flink.

Thanks
Dhruv