Hi

Is there a way I can capture the end of stream signal for streams which are
replayed from historical data? I need the end of stream signal to tell the
Flink program to finish its execution.

Below is the use case in detail:
1. An independent log replayer program sends the records to a socket
(identified by ip address and port).
2. Flink program reads the incoming records via socketTextStream from the above
mentioned socket, applies a KeyBy operator on the incoming records and then
does some processing, finally writing them to another socket.

How do I tell the Flink program to finish its execution? Is there any
information which I can add to the records while they are sent from the
replayer program and which can be parsed when the records arrive inside the
Flink program?

Let me know if anything is not clear.

Thanks

Dhruv Kumar