Hi

I am trying to replay a log file in which each record has a timestamp
associated with it. The time difference between the records is of the order of
microseconds. I am trying to replay this log maintaining the same delay between
the records (using Thread.sleep()) and sending it to a socket. And then the
Flink program reads the incoming data from this socket. Currently, replay of
the entire log file takes much more time (3 times) then the expected time
(last_timstamp - first_timstamp).

I wanted to know what are the standard ways of replaying log files if one wants
to maintain the same arrival delay between the records.

Let me know if I am not clear above.

Thanks
Dhruv Kumar
PhD Candidate