Hi sohimankotia,

My advise from also having to sub-class BucketingSink:

* rebase your changes on the BucketingSink that comes with the Flink version you are using * use the same super completely ugly hack I had to deploy as described here: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Exception-in-BucketingSink-when-cancelling-Flink-job-td15856.html#a16168
* consider using the successor of BucketingSink: StreamingFileSink

Good luck,
    Erik.