Hi,

I've run it on a standalone Flink cluster. No Yarn involved.
________________________________
From: Haibo Sun <sunhaib...@163.com>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 6:13 AM
To: Vadim Vararu
Cc: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re:Flink batch job memory/disk leak when invoking set method on a
static Configuration object.

Hi, Vadim

This similar issue has occurred in earlier versions, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4485.
Are you running a Flink session cluster on YARN? I think it might be a bug.
I'll see if I can reproduce it with the master branch code, and if yes, I will
try to investigate it.

If someone already knows the cause of the problem, that's the best,  it won't
need to be re-investigated.

Best,
Haibo