From: Niubbo75 <a.sir...@me.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 2:23 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: RE: Capslock not working in RDP

Hi,
I do not have your caps lock issue, I'm on compiled Guacamole server on
CentOS7 with the latest update.
On our remote server we have set IT layout but when we connect to them via
Guacamole keyboard automatically switch to EN, if we do not touch anything,
keyboard works like a charm and we do not have any issues, if we switch to IT
then keymap become wrong (I mean hitting key # and get £).

In Guacamole client we have setup default language Italian, on every type of
connection we do not have this kind of issue with keyboard (VNC, RDP, Telnet,
SSH).

Alessandro.

--
Sent from: