I just use the apache guacamole extension
(guacamole-client-master/doc/guacamole-branding-example) for the html edit.
Is this format ok, I am missing anything?

here is the html replace code:

*<meta name="replace" content=".settings.section.sessions">*

*<div class="welcome" *ng-class="{loading: !isLoaded()}">

    <!-- User Session management -->

    <!-- Form action buttons -->
        <button class="delete-sessions danger"
ng-disabled="!canDeleteSessions()"
ng-click="deleteSessions()">{{'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.ACTION_DELETE' |
translate}}</button>

    <!-- Session filter -->
    <guac-filter filtered-items="filteredWrappers" items="wrappers"
                 placeholder="'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.FIELD_PLACEHOLDER_FILTER'
| translate"
                 properties="filteredWrapperProperties"></guac-filter>

    <!-- List of current user sessions -->
        <thead>
                <th class="select-session"></th>
                <th guac-sort-order="wrapperOrder"
guac-sort-property="'activeConnection.username'">
                    {{'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.TABLE_HEADER_SESSION_USERNAME' |
translate}}
                </th>
                <th guac-sort-order="wrapperOrder"
guac-sort-property="'startDate'">
                    {{'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.TABLE_HEADER_SESSION_STARTDATE' |
translate}}
                </th>
                <th guac-sort-order="wrapperOrder"
guac-sort-property="'activeConnection.remoteHost'">
                    {{'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.TABLE_HEADER_SESSION_REMOTEHOST' |
translate}}
                </th>
                <th guac-sort-order="wrapperOrder"
guac-sort-property="'name'">

{{'SETTINGS_SESSIONS.TABLE_HEADER_SESSION_CONNECTION_NAME' | translate}}
                </th>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
                    <input ng-change="wrapperSelectionChange(wrapper)"
type="checkbox" ng-model="wrapper.checked">
username="wrapper.activeConnection.username"></guac-user-item></td>
                *<td><a ng-href="#">{{wrapper.name
<http://wrapper.name>}}</a></td>*
        </tbody>

--