Hi All,
If any one wants to proof read my proposed modifications, please have a look at
https://github.com/abesnier/guacamole-clientA self contained Docker image
(server+client abesnier/guacamole:frTranslations)  is available for test docker
push.
RegardsAntoine

    Le jeudi 19 mai 2022, 15:44:15 UTC+2, Antoine Besnier