Hi

        I am playing with YARN 2.2, try to porting some code from pre-beta API
on to the stable API. While both the wiki doc and API doc for 2.2.0 seems still
stick with the old API. Though I could find some help from
http://hortonworks.com/blog/stabilizing-yarn-apis-for-apache-hadoop-2-beta-and-beyond/
 I still find it pretty hard figure out what's the correct way to use 2.2 API.
Since a lot of API changes and some NM / AMRM client API added. I have to dig
into the commit log or try to find some clue from the unit test case.

        So is there any docs or example I can take a look for reference?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu