Hi Tariq

Thanks, this blog is very informational!

I roughly figure out the usage of xceiver. While the weird thing is even
according to this blog, I should have far enough xceiever in my full table scan
job. Especially if it count the number of storefile instead of real blk_xxxx
tfile on nativeFS. Then I only have around 24 storefiles for 24 region since I
do major compact them. And then it exceeding 1024 limit during full table
scan....

Might need more investigation into my case to check out what wrong with it.