Hi Mich,

If you want to store the file whole, you'll need to enforce a 10MB limit to the
file size, otherwise you will flush too often (each time the me store fills up)
which will slow down writes.

Maybe you could deconstruct the xml by extracting columns from the xml using
xpath?

If the files are small there might be a tangible performance benefit by
limiting the number of columns.

Cheers,
Richard

Sent from my iPhone