Hi Hive Gurus,
When using the Hive extension of multiple inserts, can we add Where clauses for
each Select statement, like the following?
FROM ...INSERT OVERWRITE TABLE ...    SELECT col1, col2, col3    WHERE
col4='abc'INSERT OVERWRITE TABLE ...    SELECT col1, col4, col2    WHERE
col3='xyz'
The underlined parts didn't cause any errors, but they didn't seem to be
effective either (I'm using Hive 0.9). Note that the columns used in the Where
clauses are not among the selected ones, but I'm not sure if that is important.
Is this kind of operations supported?
Thanks,Sha Liu