Hi, Nino!

I think it is quite crazy idea to setup 1000 concurrent clusters (if I
understand you correctly).
Starting 1000 nodes will be quite expensive.

Could you please describe what business logic you are going to implement?

It is not clear for me what are you expecting from Ignite and what Ignite
components do you need.

>From first glance you need Ignite Compute (to do some computations with
calls), but not need caching?

If you need a compute only, I would recommend start 2-5 nodes and they will
easily process such small number (1000) of tasks.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems