I am using Ignite 1.4.0, Xmx is set to 5G and other JVM settings like
-XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC etc are also enabled. Apache Storm
cluster creates 5 client connections (client mode=true) to Ignite server
(single node). We also store the incoming data to Cassandra (it is running
on different system) by implementing CacheStore interface. The setting works
fine with 50,000 load. But when the input size increases to nearly 1 lakh
(.1 million) system repeatedly fails because of runtime error. The entire
stack trace is shown below.

1. Is there any restriction on the number of clients which can be created
per ignite server node? five connections in my case are created by different
storm worker node
2.  The runtime error does not happen so often if I disable the cache store,
any reason for this
3. The client connections are opened and kept alive till the end, do you see
any side effect of this?
4. Is it better to create multimode ignite cluster (more than one server
node) for an input of 5-10 lakhs (1 million)
5. Please suggest any other way of connecting different components (storm,
ignite, Cassandra) which can produce the better result

************stack trace**********************
[20:45:18,050][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%testGrid][TcpDiscoverySpi]
Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: IgniteSpiThread
[name=tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%testGrid]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.onDiscoveryDataReceived(GridCacheProcessor.java:1899)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager$6.onExchange(GridDiscoveryManager.java:659)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.onExchange(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1706)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processNodeAddedMessage(ServerImpl.java:3310)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processJoinRequestMessage(ServerImpl.java:3002)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processMessage(ServerImpl.java:2095)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerAdapter.body(ServerImpl.java:5382)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)