Yes, you need to give the machine where the console is to be deployed a unique
IP address so that it’s accessible from remote machines. Also you might need to
tweak some of web agent’s configuration parameters if the console should be
linked with a remote Ignite cluster:
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/v2.0/docs/getting-started#section-ignite-web-agent

—
Denis