Hello,

              We have typical task: we need to implement application, which
will receive data (and updates) from multiple source systems. Also there will
be default (our) data source, which can be updated by our application. Only the
last version of data should be "actual" one, which could be retrieved from our
application. But full audit trails of updates from every system should be kept
always in order to investigate issues. Now the team consider Data Vault [1] as
one of the possible solutions (but for me it looks superfluous). Is it a good
option to implement Data Vault architecture by means of Ignite? Have anybody
implemented applications with such requirements? We want to use Ignite, because
in future we will have data analytics process (machine learning). What possible
solutions for the task using Ignite do you see?

[1]  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_vault_modeling
--
Best Regards,
Mikhail