tks,
I will try the oldest node select method to ensure only one node to process
the event message.

As mentioned earlier, in my project ,I have several modules。eg:
module A , daemon node with cache nodecache,machinecache .all the cache
persistent。
module B,  search node with cache featureCache,all the caches are
persistent。
module C, processor node with cache hotCache, non-persitence
module D, algo node,via C++ ,with cache algoCache ,non-persitence
more...

B,C,D's cache is private, via cahcenodefilter to guarantee isolation。
A’s cache is public,all the moudles(A,B,C,D...) can access the
nodecache,machinecache .but still use node filter to ensure persistent
data(such as wal,archive) only in module A‘s nodes.  nodecahce just like
cluster.nodes .I just wan't to keep them be persistent.

my topology is:
B1 B2  C1 D1
\   |    |    /  access nodeCache which store in node A1,A2
    A1 A2