Hi,

We have been triaging an odd issue we encountered in a system using Ignite
v2.15 and the C# client.

We have a replicated cache across four nodes, lets call them P0, P1, P2 &
P3. Because the cache is replicated every item added to the cache is
present in each of P0, P1, P2 and P3.

Some time ago an element (E) was added to this cache (among many others). A
number of system restarts have occurred since that time.

We started observing an issue where a query running across P0/P1/P2/P3 as a
cluster compute operation needed to load element E on each of the nodes to
perform that query. Node P0 succeeded, while nodes P1, P2 & P3 all reported
that element E did not exist.

This situation persisted until the cluster was restarted, after which the
same query that had been failing now succeeded as all four 'P' nodes were
able to read element E.

There were no Ignite errors reported in the context of these
failing queries to indicate unhappiness in the Ignite nodes.

This seems like very strange behaviour. Are there any suggestions as to
what could be causing this failure to read the replicated value on the
three failing nodes, especially as the element 'came back' after a cluster
restart?

Thanks,
Raymond.

--