Sounds like there's enough interest (I got a few other people ping me via
Slack).

Any locals have a good suggestion of a spot to meet? Probably somewhere
near the Javits would be easiest for everyone, though I'd be happy to go
elsewhere as well if anyone knows a nice spot that wouldn't be too crowded
during the conference.

-Todd