Thanks for the package.

But I still have a problem and I assume that is from your package.

With this code :
EmbeddedGraphDatabase neo = GraphJo4neo.getGraphDatabaseService();
                EmbeddedGraphDatabase backupGraphDb = new EmbeddedGraphDatabase(
CONSTANTS.DEV_GRAPH_BACKUP_PATH );
                IndexService backupIndexService = new LuceneIndexService(
backupGraphDb );
                Backup backup = new Neo4jBackup( neo, backupGraphDb,
                    new ArrayList<String>()
                    {
                        {
                            add( "nioneodb" );
                            add( "lucene" );
                        }
                    } );
                try {
                        backup.doBackup();
}

I obtain this error :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.neo4j.onlinebackup.Abstra
ctResource.<init>(Lorg/neo4j/kernel/impl/transaction/xaframework/XaDataSource;)V
        at
org.neo4j.onlinebackup.EmbeddedGraphDatabaseResource.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabaseResource.java:31)
        at org.neo4j.onlinebackup.Neo4jBackup.doBackup(Neo4jBackup.java:164)
        at Util.BackupNeo4j.run(BackupNeo4j.java:44)

Do you have an idea?