Hi All,

Note reposting my question since looks like earlier one got posted on wrong
thread.

We are using Nutch 1.13 and Solr 6. I am trying to use one of the parsers that
come with Tika boilerpipe support.  I am getting best result for pages where
there are only outlinks with CanolaExtractor in a page like this:

https://support.automationdirect.com/faq/dl205.php

But checking from Solr Admin Tool, unfortunately the parser is leaving out
several outlinks in the indexed content. I do not know why CanolaExtractor
would leave out certain outlinks.

If I do not use boilerpipe on Nutch then all the outlink gets indexed. To not
use tika extractor I changed the property:

<property>
  <name>tika.extractor</name>
  <value>none</value>
  <description>
  Which text extraction algorithm to use. Valid values are: boilerpipe or none.
  </description>
</property>

Anyone knows why CanolaExtractor cannot extract all the outlinks? Also which
Tika Extractor should be used for the above mentioned  page example?

Any help will be great!

Thanks,

Madhvi