On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:54 PM, BJ Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ofbiz handles this with many entities.

That's good news, but which entities would you suggest?  I have yet to
find one that will do the job.

> if you hope to use ofbiz then I suggest you convert to the ofbiz model.

Yes, that is precisely what we're trying to do.  The problem I
described stems from having to import/store legacy data somewhere: our
client's business model uses multiple per-supplier markups which must
be stored in and used by the back end (OFBiz).

> as far as schemas that is defined in the entityengine.xml,
>            schema-name="OFBIZ"

We already have the OFBiz schema and sample data up and running on our
PostGreSQL server.  :-)