Thanks peter,

I have tried changing Dspark.version to 2.3.0 and compiled oozie I’m
getting below error from oozie examples

*ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oozie-examples: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.oozie:oozie-examples:jar:5.0.0: Could
not find artifact org.apache.spark:spark-core_2.10:jar:2.3.0 in resolution *