Try updating Chrome and Firefox to latest version. Strange as it may seem, I’ve
found Firefox to be more stable when using a HP laptop that has a truevision
webcam.... but my Dell laptop works better with Chrome. Unfortunately, I can’t
offer an explanation as to why at this stage. Saying that, I am still using OM
5 M3 and will report any other differences when I upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone