@kaffeesurogat

Hi there Kaffeesurogat,

Generally speaking what you posted seems fine. As @Alvaro has stated also.

I wrote to you regarding in-company restrictions before and from what I gather,
the previous problems you had were fixed, is that right?

If a room is set up whereby “wait for a moderator” is configured... that is all
well and good... but but not necessarily decorum to leave the room leaving
participants to be automatically disconnected.

I had a situation whereby I needed to exit a room and told my students to work
on an exercise and I would be back shortly. My phone was flooded with texts
saying they were unable to see anything until I returned. I changed the room
configuration whereby anyone could enter the room before me... but they had to
refresh the browser... alternatively delegate another moderator. Yep, there
were a stream of errors until they did so.

What I’d like to know is has everything been sorted out since my last email.

If yes, I would recommend that rather than a moderator leave a room when other
people are in it, simply inform users that you are disappearing for a moment
and turn off the cam and mic. If needed, give the other users “presenter
privileges” in your absence.

The error that you described revolves around the Kurento Media Server issues
that you previously described. Can you confirm you are able to get a 2 user
setting whereby both users are able to see and hear each other in the “work”
scenario you previously described?

All the best. Denis.

Sent from my iPhone