Hi there Maxim. I think saving and downloading the whiteboard would be a great
idea. For example, I’ve generated a few exercises in the past... where students
needed to drag and drop the names of parts of a car which I had pre-prepared on
a whiteboard. (I simply dragged a pdf file or image onto the whiteboard and
then created a series of text boxes (or labels in this context)... and students
were able to drag the corresponding labels to the relevant parts and so on. My
teachers often asked me if I could share these lessons and as a result I would
log into their room and drag the saved whiteboard file from my folder into
their room folder in the folder tree (rather than copy and paste of course, as
this option is not available)... and hey presto they could use it, saving
preparation time... but if I wanted to reuse the file for myself again... I
would need to go back to the other teachers folder... and drag it back into
mine.😂 It would be great to create more of these files and save them locally
and upload them for future use. I am almost sure that I tested this perhaps 2
years back... I will check my backups. Another example I had played around with
was creating a chess board and pieces (very simple and basic.... but the same
approach).

All the best.

Sent from my iPhone