Hi there guys,

Hope all is well. Just a quick observation regarding OM. It has been working
relatively over the last few months (still using OM 5 M4), single server etc...
but suddenly started spewing disconnection errors from KMS... I had a situation
some time back when the Catalina.out file was growing to a huge extent... which
seem to affect performance... and has since been addressed... but are any of
you experiencing and irregularities whereby after a few weeks / months that the
KMS server is constantly dropping connections? Any feedback would he
appreciated. I have made no changes to the turnserver etc... everything was
fine for weeks and then suddenly not. I have a feeling that it might be related
to the huge Catalina.out Files that were created in the past but perhaps other
huge files / logs are being generated elsewhere. If anyone can help me focus on
additional files / logs etc that might be hogging the system, I’d be very
grateful. But for now this seems to be an out of the blue scenario. Talk soon.
Denis.

Sent from my iPhone