Hi there Max,

Apologies for the silence on my side. I use moodle and have been doing so (on a
different AWS server to that of the OM instance (5.1.0)). I haven’t integrated
both of them to work with each other (yet), as my Moodle instance is still
using PHP 5.6 and no SSL. More recent versions of Moodle require PHP 7 + and
SSL cert to work. The reason I have been slow to upgrade my version of Moodle
is because some of my MySQL code needs to be changed to MySQLi as many
functions are deprecated and I also have my school database (on the same Moodle
server) using old PHP pages which will require a rewrite. This is something I
will work on over the weekend. Once I have both servers talking to each other,
I will install the OM Moodle plugin as it is the last piece of the puzzle I
need to work on. All the best.

Sent from my iPhone