from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023, 20:33 Thomas Scholzen <tschol...@buche17.de> wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> thanks for the fast response. I used the command line for migration, and
> it did not work (restoreing backup just hangs forever).

Sounds like the error of backup create/restore tool :(
I would like to have it 100% bulletproof

What is the size of your backup?
Do you have anything suspicious in the logs?

But no problem there, I should clean up the installation anyway ;-).

> My server is not a VM but bare metall. So I have to live with the
> interference of other services.
>
> As you suggested, I will try kurento without docker and see how it goes.

So you have re-installed om+kms+coturn at your server? (I would update om
only ...)
Or set up new server?

Thanks for you kind help